Engraving: not possible.
Note regarding illustrations: adornment pictures are usually greatly enlarged and never in original size. Please note the dimensions.
Warning: jewellery is not suitable for children under the age of 3. Use only under adult supervision.
- Exclusive Egyptian jewellery made of gold: an ankh of about 25 mm x 15 mm, with a loop is about 33 mm long.
- Gold pendant: loop inside about 5 mm x 2.5 mm, the cross is also called ankh pendant and is worn as a sign of life or symbol of a good luck.
- Gold cross: the pendant cross (also ankh) is an Egyptian hieroglyph and is considered a sign of life, symbol of immortality or vitality or survival.
- The Egyptian gold cross is beautifully flat and shiny on both sides, back is closed, made of 333 yellow gold, 8 ct, with an authenticity stamp and about 0.94 g in weight.
- High quality, perfect as a gift!